Trusted Lawyers For Contempt & Enforcement Cases

When a judge makes a legal ruling, it binds all of the parties involved. On occasion, however, one of the parties disregards the court’s orders or strays from the court’s intended plan. In these cases, WV law gives the judge the power to enforce his or her legal ruling. Two of the methods that can be used to enforce a legal ruling are “contempt” and “enforcement.”

Do you need assistance in enforcing legal rulings? Contact us today! Hilliard & Swartz, LLC,  Your Lawyer for Contempt & Enforcement Cases In West Virginia


124 Capitol St., Suite 201 Charleston, WV 25301

Phone: (304) 729-9000
Fax: 304-729-0099