Relocating with the children is not a simple matter and the decision should not be taken lightly. There is never a guarantee that you will reach an agreement with the non-relocating parent or that the court will approve the children moving out of state. However, with the right attorney, you should be able to find a solution that works for you, your co-parent, and the children. If not, we are dedicated in working hard, as a team, to build your case to present and litigate in Court.


124 Capitol St., Suite 201 Charleston, WV 25301

Phone: (304) 729-9000
Fax: 304-729-0099